F1 2010 Features:
- All the teams, drivers, and tracks from the FIA 2010 Formula One Season.
- Online racing.
- Full weather effects.
- Both an “arcade” and “sim” version; which will include realistic laptimes.
- Customizable driver aids.
- Track surface model that will simulate rubber build up, marbles, stones, water etc. This will have both physical and graphical effects.
- Running off the drying line in the wet will give you less grip and cool your tyres.
- There will be wind and sand effects.
- The game will not be moddable
- There will be crowd effects.
F1 2010 Minimum System Requirements
- System Requirements OS: XP / Vista® / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4GHz or Athlon X2
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB Vista® / Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 12.5 GB free hard drive space
- Video: GeForce 7800 / Radeon X1800 or above
- Sound: DirectX® Compatible Sound Card or motherboard audio
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
F1 2010 most viewed faqs:
F1 2010 Connection Failed
F1 2010 didn’t see my Logitech MOMO Racing wheel
F1 2010 How use all CPU cores?
F1 2010 How run on single-core processor?
F1 2010 Puddle disappearing
F1 2010 Driving wheel compatibility?
F1 2010 Fullscreen
F1 2010 Saving and playing replays
F1 2010 Patch 1.01 for PC