Diablo III patch 1.0.3b is now live in Europe! Check out the full patch notes below to learn about all the latest changes.
Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.3b until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from an American or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is Europe, you will be unable to log into the Americas or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.3b is live until those regions have also patched.
Diablo III Patch 1.0.3b – v.126.96.36.19985
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to earn additional stacks of Nephalem Valor or guaranteed item drops by killing multiple monsters simultaneously from the same Champion or Rare pack
- Fixed even more game and service crashes
The following commodities are now available for trading in the real-money auction house (gold commodity trading is coming soon):
- Crafting materials
- Blacksmithing Plans and Jeweler Designs
- Pages of Training
- The “Bid” and “Buyout” buttons will now be correctly grayed-out in the confirmation window when attempting to purchase an item with insufficient gold
- Fixed a bug where leaving a heavily-populated General chat channel would prevent players from rejoining any General chat channel until they logged out and logged back in
- Fixed several tooltip-related bugs that were occurring when viewing items with 2 or more sockets in the auction house and profile pages
- Fixed a rare crash with tutorials on item pickup
If you are experiencing technical issues with the patching process, connecting to Battle.net after installing the patch, or errors while playing a newly-patched game, please visit our support site or post in the Technical Support forum for assistance.