If, after attempting to launch Crysis 2 in Windows 7 or Vista (whether from the desktop shortcut, the EA Download Manager, or the Windows Start Menu), the application never opens, often the steps below will allow you to launch the game.
- First, ensure that your PC meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements (steps found here: http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4981), with particular attention to the supported graphics cards.
- If you do meet the requirements, you may need to force the game to use your NVIDIA graphics card. Navigate to the icon for the game in your Windows Start Menu.
- Right-click on the Crysis 2 shortcut.
- In the context menu that appears, hover over “Run with graphics processor”.
- Select “High-performance NVIDIA-processor”.
There is a good chance your game will launch. If, after completing the preceding steps, the issue persists, you may submit a support ticket with EA Support at the following link: http://support.ea.com/app/ask.